The regulations of the office of metrology and calibration, which legally entered into force on 1 January 2015, also affect some of our liquid-in-glass thermometers and hydrometers, which are used in equipment requiring official calibration.
Contents of the regulation:
The previous initial calibration is replaced by a conformity evaluation with corresponding documentation from the respective, authorised agencies. A compulsory follow-up and repeat calibration can only be performed if there is a previous conformity evaluation for the respective measuring instrument. A list of the future conformity evaluations is available at www.agme.de.
Based on this statutory ruling and the resulting very short transition period, neither the respective assessment body nor we are able to issue a binding list of charges or make any statements on delivery times.
As an alternative, we offer our service of DAkkS-calibrations.
- accreditation of the temperature and density measurement categories in compliance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- nationally and internationally recognized for 25 years
- traceable DAkkS calibrations
- moderate and stable pricing
- short and reliable delivery times
- free-of-charge on-line management system of testing equipment